28 May 2008

Wednesday

Yes , The Third Day of my Blog. Nothing really interesting happened yet this week, I have yet to see the SUMMER BLOCKBUSTER movies that Everyone says are Awfully Good. I noticed this past Memorial Day Weekend " Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull " Grossed $312 million WORLDWIDE. in North America Alone it grossed $127 Million. I have heard Mixed Reviews about this Movie but there are other great movies out as well.

  • Iron Man
  • Speed Racer
  • Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

But the Best Movie this Summer isnt out yet and that Movie is: " The Dark Knight "

Oh, Before I go...check this Link out www.hub-bub.com

Check Back Tomorrow For More

1 comment:

KGMcAbee said...

I've seen Indy; good. But Iron Man is wonderful! And I really like Prince Caspian too. But you're right: I cannot WAIT for The Dark Knight!

Great art!

Gail
www.kgmcabee.net