19 June 2008

Thursday Blog ( Now With EVEN LESS HUMIDITY than before )

It's The Thursday Blog....( audience clapping )

Yes, That's right...It's the Thurdsay Blog..Not to be confused with the Thurdsay Frog.

Thursday is the Day before....? _______ That's Right...FRIDAY. Fun Friday...the Day where anything goes unless you have to work on the Weekend...( Blah ) Not Much to blog about Except Next Week Begins a Lot of Churches VBS which is great for the kids and better for the parents , Because the Parents can have a few hours of Peace and Quiet. Thursday Evening is a Great time to be Downtown Spartanburg with www.musiconmain.com at Dennys Plaza....THATS RIGHT...I put a site In the BLOG instead of at the end. I am going to post some sites that will remain on my Blog Indefinitely. Look below.

Permanent Site Links:

Also, If you have a site you'd like me to Perma-Post e mail me at abstraktrt@gmail.com

So that's all for today...Tomorrow will be better.

No comments: