05 November 2008

November 5th 2008

Let's take a day to reflect, on what's happened in the past 24 hours. Some People won Some People Lost. What we need to do now is Get over it...Get on with life and Pray for our Nation and the World. I saw the Reaction on Television this Morning after Sen. Barack Obamas Win. The World was Cheering because they saw Change occuring , it seemed like there was a Newfound Hope for America and the World. I myself Being open to change. I think we as a people should look past whether we are Red or Blue and Come together for the Good of the Nation and start new friendships....The Racial Barrier was Broken , Can't The Party Color Barrier Be Broken As Well? I believe it can : John 13:34"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. " I being of Republican Status believe America Can Change for the Better. I know I will get E mails and dirty looks for what I have said here today . So I'll understand if you no longer want to read my blog.....drop me a line either way . you know the email by now.

God Bless America

No comments: