Glad to be back, Hope Everyone had a Great 2008 , Here's to a GREAT 2009
Everyone Enjoy these Norrisisms that I found on one of the many sites out there...
- At birth, Chuck Norris came out feet first so he could roundhouse kick the doctor in the face. Nobody delivers Chuck Norris but Chuck Norris.
- Chuck Norris is an avid swimmer. On Boxing Day, 2004, He did a Cannon Ball in his backyard pool on the small Californian Island of Catalina. Any events that followed are strictly coincidental, and all nay-sayers will be roundhouse kicked into agreement.
- The 'c' in Einstein's 'E = mc^2' equation originally stood for Chuck Norris. But Einstein realized no human mind could fully grasp the concept of Chuck Norris multiplied by Chuck Norris, so he dumbed it down to something easier to understand, like the speed of light.
- Achilles is supposedly the greatest warrior of all time, but he died because of his weak spot: the Achilles tendon. There is no Chuck Norris tendon.
- Chuck Norris has to sleep with a night light. Not because Chuck Norris is afraid of the dark, but because the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris.
- Chuck Norris has been the "Employee of the Month" at the buffet down the street from me every month since they've opened. He's never even been there
- How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could Chuck Norris? All of it.
- Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse-kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.
- Chuck Norris beat IBM's Deep Blue in chess in under 30 seconds, then killed the families of the engineers who designed it because Chuck Norris has no patience for incompetence.
- Chuck Norris plays Tennis with a 10lb ball bearing.
- Chuck Norris Doesn’t Look Under the Bed for the Boogeyman, The Boogeyman looks under HIS bed for Chuck Norris
- Chuck Norris doesn’t wear Superman pajamas, Superman wears Chuck Norris Pajamas.
Friday Night @ The Showroom
Gypsy Souls - CD Release party - 1/9/09 - Friday
9:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Tickets: $10 advance/door
Gypsy Souls is an all-star 5 piece group from the upstate. Many members are from other bands and most all have at one time played professionally with other artists and toured nationally. The group has been performing since 2004 and have developed a huge local following playing over 250 dates a year. Playing on such a regular basis the group has honed their skills and know how to work the crowd providing a mix of funk, jazz and blues, mixing in top 40 hits and classics.
Over the years the group has seen several personnel changes but the constant is bandleader and bassist Franklin Wilkie. Franklin is one of the founding members of the group and gained national recognition playing with The Marshall Tucker Band and Garfield Ruff for a number of years.
This show celebrates the release of the group’s first CD and showcases the talents of the members. CDs will be available for purchase at the show.
Check out the Gypsy Souls: www.myspace.com/gypsysouls
On Hiatus as I am reworking the Listing System