18 July 2008

#41 or 9 more to go until the big 5-0 or I haven't seen " The Dark Knight" yet...

It's Friday.....Time for everyone to Take a Pill for the Weekend...It's gonna be hot ! So Stay cool If you can....Yes, this is # 41 and Still on the way to #50 . Still, no one has sent me Ideas on what Number 50 should be about . I'm still taking suggestions . Yesterday I made a blog faux pas and reported that William Hurt was in " The Dark Knight " . Believe it or not..I WAS WRONG, It's Not William Hurt , It's Gary Oldman who plays Lt. James Gordon . I wanted to rectify this problem before some BatFans somewhere read this and I was Showered with Nasty E mails . Sorry, Sorry, Sorry..ok?


Next Week ( July 25 ) Heralds the Return of two FBI agents who seek to discover the truth, Yes I mean FBI Agents Scully and Mulder ( played by David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson ) in " X Files : I want To Believe "

Permalinks:

No comments: