03 July 2008

Happy Indie Day...( One Day Early )

Yes, Tis I...You're Friendly Neighborhood Blogger Man.....( Sorry Spidey )

In the Spirit of July 4th...I am making this my Thursday/Friday Blog ( hmmm...Thurfriday? No that sounds dumb ) ThFriday ( Yes, Friday with a Th In Front of it. ) I am also taking a Minute to Stop and say Thank you to all our Troops Past, Present and Future ( Eventually Wars will be Intergalactic ) for Fighting For our Freedom, So If you know a Soldier THANK THEM for what they have done .

And So...there will not be another blog until Monday ( Due to the Weekend of the 4th ) Too Many Places to go and things like that.....Also, the Questions I asked on Tuesday, A reader has already beaten everyone else to the answers , but I am still looking for more guesses.

Enjoy Your Loooooong Weekend...And See ya Monday...

Perma Links:

No comments: