28 July 2008

Blog Number #48 or " What kind of Doofus ? "

It's Monday and Not a lot happened......Still Hot..and over the Weekend " The Dark Knight " took $300 million. ... So, here is something I think needs to be told .

Story Follows...


Lawnmower Won't Start? Don't Do THIS

"It's very hot outside. The bugs are flying in your ears. Mowing the lawn isn't fun, but if your lawnmower goes on the fritz, don't pull out your gun and shoot it. That's what Keith Walendowski, a 56-year-old Milwaukke resident did and now he could spend more than six years in prison.

The Associated Press reports that Walendowski told police he was angry with his Lawn Boy when it wouldn't start on July 23. She pulled out his shotgun and blasted the thing. "I can do that, it's my lawn mower and my yard so I can shoot it if I want," he told police. Not exactly. Walendowski has been charged with felony possession of a short-barreled shotgun or rifle and misdemeanor disorderly conduct while armed.

The strange shooting was reported by a woman who lives in Walendowski's house. She said he was intoxicated. Now he faces up to an $11,000 fine and six years and three months in prison if convicted. "


Wow....that guy had a really bad day..

Perma Links:

And Remember....Wednesday is #50 I STILL NEED IDEAS...PLEASE abstraktrt@gmail.com

No comments: