02 July 2008

Wednesday or Summer Fun for "Stay"cations

I hope everyone has had time to think on the Riddles I posted Yesterday...As I said, The Answers will not be posted until Next Tuesday. I figured it would be fair to everyone who reads this blog to think on the answers....if you think you know the answers e mail me at abstraktrt@gmail.com and title the Header Answers.....so I know . Now, Onto the FUN, it's 2 days until July 4th and most people are already off work and on vacations already , Or as Ga$ Price$ dictate a lot of people choose " STAY"cations and go places closer than regular vacations are. Listed below are a few nearby Destinations.

So there you go...some options for closer vacations....

Permalinks :

Be Here Tomorrow....same Blog-Time , Same Blog-Channel...

No comments: